Magic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Is All Around Us

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Daisuke

Daisuke

Брой мнения : 2
Местожителство : Tхe Bъrniнg Esтaтe™ xD

D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa   D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa I_icon_minitimeСъб Яну 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Daisuke Niwa (丹羽 大助 Niwa Daisuke?) is the series protagonist who, after turning 14 and confessing his love to, and being rejected by, his crush Risa Harada, discovers that an entity called Dark lives within him. Afterwards he transforms into Dark whenever he experiences feelings of love or intimacy with the girl he loves. Initially this is Risa Harada, but after she rejects him, Daisuke finds himself falling in love with her twin sister, Riku Harada, who does return his feelings after realizing how kind-hearted and gentle he was. Perceptive, athletic, and artistic, Daisuke is also skilled in dodging traps, picking locks, and other thieving-type activities, due to the daily life-threatening trials his family has him undergo when he gets up in the morning and returns from school in the afternoons.

Though he regularly argues with his alter-ego Dark, he expresses concern for him when he is in danger or in pain. He misses Dark when they are separated within the series through magic. He is voiced by Miyu Irino. In the English dub, he is voiced by Kevin Corn.

D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa 1306494x
Върнете се в началото Go down
Mayu Tsukimura

Mayu Tsukimura

Брой мнения : 198
Местожителство : Ботевград ве кифли :Д

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa   D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa I_icon_minitimeСъб Яну 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Одобрен си ^^
Daisuke

Daisuke

Брой мнения : 2
Местожителство : Tхe Bъrniнg Esтaтe™ xD

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa   D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa I_icon_minitimeСъб Яну 23, 2010 1:48 pm

~Dokuro-chan~ написа:
Одобрен си ^^
...yey lol!
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa   D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa I_icon_minitime

D.N.Angel Daisuke Niwa
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1