Magic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Is All Around Us

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

YAKI KADAFI

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Tichondrius

Tichondrius

Брой мнения : 64
Местожителство : SuckMyDick

YAKI KADAFI Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: YAKI KADAFI   YAKI KADAFI I_icon_minitimeСъб Яну 23, 2010 8:23 pm

.::Kadafi::.

Once known as Young Hollywood, Kadafi (real name: Yafeu A. Fula aka Yaki Kadafi), Yafeu Fula was born in New Jersey on October 9th 1977. His parents are Yaasmyn Fula and Sekon Odiaga.

In 1994, Young Hollywood ran into his childhood friend Mutah "Napoleon" Beale who he hadn't had contact with for years. Both of them were rapping and Young Hollywood's mother told Tupac about him. He felt he had to met him. They met and Napoleon joined the group. On April 5, 1995, Tupac's LP, Me Against The World, was released. They guest appeared on "Me Against The World" and "Outlaw".

In 1995, Young Hollywood, Tupac, Bruce "Fatal" Washington, E.D.I., Kastro and Napoleon formed the group the Outlaw Immortalz, later changed to the Outlawz. Tupac gave each member of the group an alias from an enemy of America, he gave Young Hollywood the alias Kadafi after Lybian colonel Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi.

On February 13, 1996, Tupac's double LP, All Eyez On Me, was released. Kadafi guest appeared on "All About U" and "When We Ride".

On June 14, Tupac's "How Do U Want It" single was released. It featured "Hit 'Em Up" featuring Kadafi, E.D.I. and Fatal. It's the most notorious dis song in history and they're dissing Bad Boy Entertainment, Chino XL, Junior M.A.F.I.A. and Mobb Deep on it. Tupac claimed he had sex with Bad Boy Entertainment recording artist The Notorious B.I.G.'s wife, Faith Evans, for betraying him. The video which was made for the song is the Outlawz's first video.

On November 5, Tupac's LP, The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, was released. Kadafi guest appeared on two songs, "Hail Mary" and "Just Like Daddy".

Tupac planned to produce records for the group under his newly formed company, Euphanasia. Tupac hired Fula's mother Yaasmyn to manage the L.A.-based company. Fula,just 19 years old, was a passenger in the Lexus along with fellow group member EDI (Malcolm Greenridge) driven by (Frank Alexander) that was directly behind Suge's BMW when the shooting of Tupac occurred. Only Fula told police he might be able to pick out Tupac's shooter from a photo lineup. He was the only witness that night who exhibited a willingness to help the police.

On the 10th November 1996 at 3.48am while in the hallway of a federal housing project in Irvington, New Jersey, where his girlfriend lived, Yafeu Fula was fatally shot in the face at point blank range, exactly two months after Tupac Shakur was murdered, efforts to save Fula were futile & he was pronounced dead at 1pm. Within two days of the murder,Orange police arrested & charged two teenagers. Yaasmyn Fula , one of Afeni Shakurs best friends, lost her only son in that shooting. Metro police lost their only willing witness to Tupac's murder. Who killed Kadafi remained unknown to the public until September, 2000 when Napoleon revealed in an interview with The Source that it was his cousin, Roddy, who killed him. Roddy claimed it was an accident. Apparently they were both drunk and high and was playing with a gun, Roddy accidentally pulled the trigger and a bullet hit Kadafi in the head.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Etna
Admin
Etna

Брой мнения : 220

YAKI KADAFI Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: YAKI KADAFI   YAKI KADAFI I_icon_minitimeСъб Яну 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Одобрен
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://magic-world.bulgarianforum.net

YAKI KADAFI
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Magic World :: Role Play :: Creat A Character-
Идете на: